1. Items of personal information to collect
Your name, ID, password, business registration number, alien registration number or passport number (for foreigners only), email address, phone number, fax number, bank information, credit card information,Legal representative information
2. Purposes of collection and use of personal information
① Name, ID, Password, Business Registration Number: Use for the identification process according to the use of membership service and confirm owner of service
② E-mail address, telephone number, and fax number: Secure communication path for securing required information according to domain management regulations, delivering notice, handling complaints,Information on new products and event information(Confirm duplicate membership when registering for membership and key for identity verification from ID / password search menu)
③ Bank information, credit card information: Use and purchase of paid information, payment for service use fee
④ Address: Checking the correct address for delivery of domain information inquiry, service bill, invoice and goods
⑤ Cookie (ID): The cookie that automatically collects personal information is installed and operated. The purpose of the operation is to automatically analyze the visitor's ID and apply the differentiated price benefit according to the grade.
Customers can check the cookie every time they are saved by setting options in their web browser, or they may refuse to save all cookies. However, if you do not want to
Your use of the web service may be restricted.
(How to decline cookie settings example (for Internet Explorer): Tools> Internet Options> Privacy at the top of your web browser)
3. Retention and use period of personal information
① In principle, we will destroy without delay when the purpose of collecting or providing personal information is achieved.
- For membership information: When you withdraw from membership or expelled from membership
- In the case of payment information: When the payment completion date or the expiration date of the bond expires.
- When collected for the purpose of questionnaire, event, etc.: When the questionnaire, event etc. are finished
(2) In the event that the purpose of collection and the purpose for which it has been provided has been accomplished, however, if it is necessary to preserve it in accordance with the provisions of the Commercial Act, etc.,
- Records on withdrawal of contract or subscription: 5 years
- Record of payment and goods supply: 5 years
- Records of consumer complaints or disputes: 3 years, etc.
③ The Company handles the personal information of the valuable members safely and destroys the personal information through the following methods to prevent leakage.
- Personal information printed on paper is crushed by crusher or destroyed by incineration.
- Personal information stored in an electronic file is deleted using a technical method that can not play the record.